Saturday, July 19, 2008

24

So the espisode where Jack Bauer saves the world....

Ok, just kidding. I'm actually referring to my new age. I am officially 24. And that now puts me in the MID-twenties range. Am no longer in my early twenties (which I classify as 20-23). And I am actually kind of sad about it. I never thought I would care about my age (and I know that when I turn 40 or whatever, I'll look back at this time with longing) but for some reason I do.

However am cheered by a few things:
1) When I went to register my new iPod, I was still able to click the "18-24" age bracket button.
2) I'm still considered too young to rent a car in many countries (like here in Australia).
3) The liquor store has a right to ask me for ID (since I'm under 25).

The only down side to this happiness is that its only going to last until next year. Turning 25 will be a bummer.

No comments: